- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own decision, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
rtCamp makes use of log files (which includes IP addresses, type of browser, internet service providers, referrer, number of clicks etc) to understand user movements and demographics. Such information is not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
- rtCamp has implemented and uses Display Advertising
- rtCamp makes use of remarketing with Google Adwords and Google Analytics to advertise online
- Our advertising campaigns don’t collect personally identifiable information (PII)
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet
- rtCamp and third-party vendors, including Google, uses first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our website.
- If you prefer ads not to be based on interests and demographics, then you can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising using Google Ads Preferences Manager
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or email us at email@example.com as soon as possible.