Create a command-line script, preferably in Bash, PHP, Node, or Python to perform the following tasks:
- Check if
docker-composeis installed on the system. If not present, install the missing packages.
- The script should be able to create a WordPress site using the latest WordPress Version. Please provide a way for the user to provide the site name as a command-line argument.
- It must be a LEMP stack running inside containers (Docker) and a docker-compose file is a must.
- Create a
/etc/hostsentry for example.com pointing to localhost. Here we are assuming the user has provided example.com as the site name.
- Prompt the user to open example.com in a browser if all goes well and the site is up and healthy.
- Add another subcommand to enable/disable the site (stopping/starting the containers)
- Add one more subcommand to delete the site (deleting containers and local files).
- CLIG Guidelines ➞ Please follow Command Line Interface Guidelines.
- Source Code Hosting ➞ You must use GitHub (recommended) or GitLab for source code hosting.
- Readme.md ➞ Your must have a very well written readme describing how to install your script, how to run different command & sub-commands in markdown format.