If you have directly landed here, and have questions about this whole “assignment” thing, you may read this first.
Now you are settled, please find details for the “Frappe/ERPNext Engineer” assignment below.
We want to create a recruitment app for an organisation for campus (college) hiring.
User – Student
- A student will sign up to the ERP.
- After logging in:
- They will fill up their information such as – Name, Email, Resume, Contact Number, Address, Date of Birth, Gender, and CGPA.
- They should be able to see all the Job Openings.
- They should be able to apply for one or multiple jobs.
- They should be able to edit their information such as Name, Contact Number etc.
User – HR
- HR should be able to do CRUD operations on the student data, Job Opening and Job Applicant.
- HR should be able to create bulk interviews. I.e. Selecting multiple the Job Applicants, click on
Actionsand then select
Schedule Interviewoption from the
- Additional data of the candidates should get stored in a new DocType
- Bulk interview scheduling should be done using background jobs.
- You can only use Apps listed on Frappeverse page.
- Directory structure of the App should be aligned with Apps from Frappeverse.
- Go to this link and create a repository on GitHub. You will be hosting your code on this repository.
- Make sure you follow all the best practices from Python and Frappe eco-system.
- Write a README that includes installation steps, diagrams (if any), and other details.
- Provide a short video demo in the README for the App that you have built.
We request you to read FAQ here.