- Understanding the client’s business objectives, challenges, and key success metrics.
- Identifying and proposing WordPress solutions aligned with the client’s business goals, in coordination with the team. This may involve evaluating the offerings of multiple solutions to identify those that best fit the client’s use case.
- Working on business pitches and presentations.
- Assisting team members with the up keeping and upgrades of internal processes.
- Being able to speak & write fluently in English. This would be crucial to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Writing compelling business documents and being able to present thoughts and approaches efficiently.
- Having excellent collaboration skills to comfortably work with cross-functional groups such as client account management, project management, engineering, and business teams.
- 1+ years of experience in client servicing, business solutions, or semi-technical roles.
Good to Have
- Any previous experience with sales, presentations, contracting, staffing, and working on client solutions.
- Actively maintaining a blog or journal. Even better if you use WordPress for it.
- Any exposure to platforms such as WordPress, Drupal, Adobe Experience Manager, and Sitecore.
- While we do not expect you to code, it will be good if you have a technical understanding of PHP or WordPress.
- Any prior experience in a customer service role would be a plus. Familiarity with IT terms & processes would be helpful.
"*" indicates required fields