- Identifying and proposing technical WordPress solutions aligned with the client’s business goals, in coordination with the Sales team. This may involve evaluating the technicality of multiple solutions to identify those that best fit the client’s use case.
- Understanding the client’s business objectives, challenges, and key success metrics.
- Working on technical implementation plans, site demos and presentations.
- Assisting team members with the up keeping and upgrades of internal processes.
- A decent understanding of server-side scripting languages such as PHP, ASP.NET, Node.js.
- Being able to speak & write fluently in English. This would be crucial to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Writing compelling technical documents and being able to present implementation plans and approaches efficiently.
- Having excellent collaboration skills to comfortably work with cross-functional groups such as client account management, project management, engineering, and business teams.
- 1+ years of experience in technical consulting with strong emphasis on critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
Good to Have
- Actively maintaining a blog or journal. Even better if you use WordPress for it.
- Any exposure to CMS and DXP platforms such as WordPress, Drupal, Adobe Experience Manager, Sitecore.
"*" indicates required fields