As a Client Strategist, you will be responsible for engaging prospective clients to understand their business goals and objectives. You will prepare exhaustive WordPress implementation plans & proposals whilst keeping rtCamp’s core competencies in mind.
You will work with Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, and publicly listed companies with millions of users & customers around the world 🌐
- You will prepare and present WordPress demos as part of the initial pitch and give a walkthrough to the client either in person or over video conferencing. Travel is optional for this role, even in the post-COVID world.
- You will create detailed proposal documents, including technical implementation plans, keeping in mind the key business goals of clients.
- For formulating a complete solution, you may have to evaluate the offerings of multiple third-party vendors & solutions to identify those that fit client business needs.
- Accuracy in understanding the business of clients. We work with large enterprises involving multiple stakeholders. Sometimes, within client organizations, there are conflicting priorities. You should have prior experience in dealing with such situations successfully.
- Good business and technical understanding of digital publishing, ecommerce, or MarTech. A deep understanding of one vertical will be considered better than knowing a few things about all three.
- While we do not expect you to code, you must have a decent technical understanding of the WordPress platform. You will get assistance from the engineering manager to verify the feasibility and get estimates for your ideas, but you should know WordPress well enough to make suggestions yourself.
- Any enterprise CMS/DXP technical understanding in good capacity. e.g. WordPress, Drupal, Adobe Experience Manager, Sitecore.
Good to Have
- Prior experience working in close collaboration with cross-functional groups, including account management, project management, engineering, and business, to land new projects and long-lasting client relationships
- Ready to work remotely. (Hint: Good headphone, Internet connection, and self-managed.)
- Actively maintaining a blog/journal. Even better if you use WordPress for it.
Join our fully distributed team to solve interesting challenges for household brands across the globe 🌐