As part of the marketing team, you will be responsible for writing public-facing content, editorial reviews and crafting rtCamp’s brand narratives. All of these will have the ultimate aim of improving rtCamp’s brand positioning to increase inbound marketing conversions for sales along with attracting the best industry talent.
- Working with our project delivery and sales teams to capture success stories and turn them into engaging blog posts and case studies.
- Creating content that highlights rtCamp’s technical and business leadership capabilities through landing pages, articles and whitepapers.
- Shipping a monthly newsletter that captures rtCamp’s work along with news and insights from the WordPress ecosystem.
- Analyzing the performance of different pieces of content and tweaking our strategy to improve conversion.
- Ensuring the delicate balance between human experience and search engine optimization during content creation is maintained.
- Ability to consistently create short, medium and long form content without major grammatical or punctuation errors. We won’t judge you if you, like us, bow to our robot overlords and use tools like Grammarly.
- A love for the art of writing. Having a personal blog will give you a lot of credibility in our eyes. Links to your previous work also works.
- Ready to learn new things. While writing content is a major part of your responsibilities, we expect rtCampers to learn new things and tools that help the marketing team be productive.
- Being a self starter. We expect you to take editorial feedback positively and act on it. We also expect you to communicate proactively. We welcome people who ask lots of questions! 🙂
Good to Have
- Familiarity with WordPress and its ecosystem
- Content creation experience for agencies
Join our fully distributed team to solve interesting challenges for household brands across the globe 🌐