If you’re someone who loves to create aesthetic, appealing, and functional web designs, this is the role for you.
At rtCamp, we work with some of the largest brands. This means quality work over quantity. As the Creative Head, you are looking at generally 2-4 design projects every year in terms of work volume.
Note: This is a full-time in-office role and the annual pay ranges from ₹24 LPA to ₹30 LPA.
- This position is less to do with managing junior designers and more to do with leading a project from a design perspective.
- As a Creative Head, you need to be at the forefront in gathering clients’ design requirements and communicating with various shareholders proactively to establish clarity around the goals of a design project.
- You will be working on actual prototyping and mockups, getting approvals. During the process you will be constantly in touch with engineering team leads to ensure that your design choices are WordPress site editor friendly.
- Once an approved design goes into development, you will oversee the engineering efforts to ensure that the final outcome closely aligns with your vision for the project. This includes overseeing content creation efforts which should remain friendly.
- As part of deliverables, all design projects we do must have documentation that includes a style guide, design system, and some additional information about choices we made for the project.
- 2+ years experience in designing websites, preferably for large enterprises.
- Basic HTML & CSS knowledge. You are not required to code but you may need to understand how a web page is coded, which helps you work better.
- A strong sense of typography, minimalism, and design aesthetics.
- Working proficiency with the Adobe creative suite, Sketch, Figma and the latest design tools.
- Good communication skills in English. Verbal as well as written.
Good to Have
- Your previous web design work samples should be live and in production.
- Familiarity with WordPress, its theme system and Gutenberg editor.
- Your own website/blog showing your work portfolio and writing.
"*" indicates required fields