Are you a programmer who is more interested in tinkering with system infrastructure and who understands the Ops side better?
Then this is the right opportunity waiting for you!
- Managing hosting & DevOps for WordPress sites
- Automating day-to-day repetitive tasks for accuracy and efficiency
- Debugging performance issues for WordPress sites
- Comfortable with PHP programming as all sites hosted by us uses our open-source project EasyEngine
- Develop new features for EasyEngine project
- Linux systems (preferably Ubuntu or Debian-based OS) and CLI proficiency.
- Containerization (Docker)
- Good grasp on any of the Object Oriented Programming languages, e.g. Python.
- Familiarity with tools such as Git, Docker, etc.
Good to Have
Some experience with:
- Any cloud computing platforms e.g. AWS, Google Cloud, Azure
- Container orchestration e.g. Kubernetes
- monitoring and logging tools like Prometheus, Grafana, Logstash, Monit, etc.
- Automation tools such as Ansible.
- Iptables, networking and server security hardening
"*" indicates required fields