- Create a complete marketing strategy to meet new qualified lead generation goals in line with rtCamp’s growth target.
- Build landing pages including content planning, working closing with the design team, conversion tracking, and optimization.
- Improve search engine ranking through on-page and off-page SEO activities.
- Presenting monthly, quarterly and annual reports of overall marketing strategy, execution, and results achieved with a focus on sales-qualified leads generation.
- Manage and mentor a team of content writers and designers. As you will have a small team you are supposed to write some content such as a top-level outline yourself. This is a managerial position with some execution
- Expertise in account-based marketing (ABM) campaigns
- Expertise in inbound marketing methodology
- Familiarity with WordPress as a user and as a marketer
- A personal portfolio website or blog
Good to Have
- Familiarity with leading industry analysts such as Gartner, Forrester, and IDC.
- Knowledge of terms like CMS, WCM, DXP, DAM, CDP, etc.
- Public speaking experiences at conferences, webinars, and industry events
- Awareness of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Sitecore, Kentico, Drupal, Microsoft Sharepoint, etc
"*" indicates required fields