This is a senior-level position. You will report directly to the CEO and work from our Pune office.
Your role is critical for the success of Vision 500, in which we aim to grow from the current 125 people headcount to 500 people headcount by March 2026.
Likewise, this is the only position in rtCamp where a person can start from mid-level and have an opportunity to get a C-level (Chief of Staff) promotion in 5 years tenure.
- Meetings — Manage and maintain the CEO’s schedule for online as well as in-person meetings. Be present in those meetings wherever possible. Taking and sharing meeting notes with stakeholders. Following on actionable items with responsible people and setting up followup meetings.
- Travel — Coordinate travel arrangements, including flights, hotels, ground transportation, visa requirements for the CEO and other senior executives as needed. Also coordinate vacation and time-off for the CEO.
- Communication — Manage incoming communications, including screening and directing phone calls, emails, slack, social media mentions, and other correspondence for the CEO.
- Events — There are monthly townhall events, leadership meetings/retreats, and other special events that the CEO needs to host from time to time. Planning all activities around it including communicating to vendors, budget planning, reimbursements, etc.
- Feedback — As you work closely with the CEO and other senior executives, you will have observations and feedback for improvement for the CEO and other senior executives. Please share feedback proactively to avoid failures, rather than using shortcomings later.
- Errands — Sometimes you will need to manage a few errands for the CEO to save their time and energy.
- Manage Documentation & Projects – You shall assist the CEO in making or compiling documents, presentations, and reports. Also keep track of internal projects which are crucial for future success and manage the status of them.
- Minimum 4 years experience as an Executive Assistant to a C-level executive in a sizable organization (100+ people).
- At least 2 years experience in an IT industry. Ideally, a consulting agency where you have been exposed to clients. IT industry experience can be in project management, human resource, operations or any other people-centric domains.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Hindi. You must have a concise communication style, anticipating followup questions, answering them in advance, making recommendations.
- Comfortable with technology required to get things done. Good with Google Workspace (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides). You don’t need to have coding skills, but you need to be a power user when it comes to using sheets and docs.
- You will have access to confidential information, including financial information, the CEO’s phone, mailbox, documents. So you must handle confidential information with discretion and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Strong organizational, behavioral and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage competing priorities. Your approach towards work should be proactive, without requiring CEOs to follow up with you.
Good to Have
- Understanding of agency business operation
- Understanding of WordPress in any aspect, be it the software or community.
- A personal blog where writing and comprehension skills can be seen.
- Verbal communication skills in Marathi.
"*" indicates required fields