- Assist in the end-to-end recruitment process.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and policies.
- Assist with the performance management and appraisal processes.
- Maintain employee documents, data and records.
- Handle rtCamper’s grievances with an empathetic approach.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law and implement them wherever applicable.
- Document all processes in the handbook and keep it updated.
- Drive and promote rtCamp’s culture within the organization.
- Excellent communication (English) and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of varied HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development, compliances, etc.)
- Working knowledge of MS Office/Google Suite.
Good to Have
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems.
- Experience of working on any ATS (we use Recruitee) in the past.
- Experience using WordPress or any other CMS.
"*" indicates required fields