An opportunity for web artisans who love beautiful code, Laravel and command-line tools. You will join a distributed team to solve interesting engineering challenges for household names across the globe.
- Write clean, secure, test-driven, easily maintainable, and modular code.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Perform UI/backend tests to optimize performance.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Artisan (CLI) or Symfony/Console experience
- Basic idea of MVC frameworks, especially routing
- A database like SQLite/MySQL. Understanding of ORM/Migrations concepts.
- Version control software such as git
- Composer package manager
- Job Queue, Scheduler
- Microservices, REST API and distributed architecture
Good to Have
- Unit/Integration testing frameworks
- Experience using WordPress
- Experience working with GraphQL
- Experience with web servers e.g. Nginx, Apache
Join our fully distributed team to solve interesting challenges for household brands across the globe 🌐