- End-to-end management of learning programs designed for specific roles, and leadership development programs.
- Management of learning systems and material like the handbook, online courses, etc.
- Drive higher participation and engagement into training, collaborative approach, able to work well with trainers, managers, and all other rtCampers.
- Conduct training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed.
- Document the progress of all learning programs uniformly, maintain monthly MIS, analyze the effectiveness of learning programs, and present relevant L&D analytics to the team.
- Evaluate each program’s effectiveness through assessments, surveys, and feedback.
- Assist module leaders in preparing learning materials.
- Identify and coordinate with internal and external trainers/module leaders/mentors to conduct development programs.
- Work experience as either a training coordinator, trainer, training facilitator, or in a similar role.
- Ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor, and evaluate).
- Excellent written and spoken communication with the ability to present to audiences.
- An eye for detail and taking end-to-end ownership of deliverables.
- Strong working knowledge of Google Sheets, docs, slides, and forms.
Good to Have
- Familiarity with WordPress and Open Source.
- Experience working with LMS and program management.
- Experience in measuring the impact of learning initiatives and the use of data, preparing metrics to make recommendations.
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
"*" indicates required fields