We are moving our business processes and internal tools to Frappe/ERPNext to support the rapid growth of our business. You will be working on rtCamp’s own project initially.
Once we solve our requirements, we have plans to offer Frappe/ERPNext based solutions to our clients.
- Communicate with different stakeholders to translate business processes and requirements into to Frappe constructs such as DocTypes.
- Develop and maintain apps based on Frappe framework, such as ERPNext, Frappe HR, Frappe Desk, Frappe LMS and others.
- Ability to work with Vue.js and Frappe-UI to work on the front-end.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest Frappe/ERPNext technologies and features.
- Help other engineers improve with Frappe/ERPNext skills with code review and guidance.
- 5+ years of experience with Frappe and ERPNext ecosystem.
- Active contributor to Frappe open-source projects and community.
- Experience in architecting complex business processes with Frappe ecosystem
- Decent knowledge of MariaDB/MySQL and ability to create E-R diagrams.
- Comfortable with version control (git).
Good to Have
- Working knowledge of ERPNext.
- Experience with deployment pipelines and hosting Frappe based websites.
"*" indicates required fields