This opening is for Photoshop Artists who can design beautiful website mock-ups using their imagination.
We are looking for artistic creativity, along with skills which go hand-in-hand with web standards. That is why the word “Web-Artist” has been used in the job title.
- Loads of brainstorming to create awesome web design concepts.
- Working on marketing collateral like infographics, brochures and presentations. rtCampers are obsessed with creative web designs!
- Designing opensource and premium WordPress themes.
- If you like to convert your designs into HTML/CSS pages, you can do so.
- You must know Photoshop and CorelDraw very well.
- You must complete the test assignment.
- You must know about web designing concepts such as page-layouts (2/3 column design), screen resolutions etc.
- Your slicing skills must be clean and precise. Slicing should also be done for a table-less design.
- You must keep in mind the limitations of different web-browsers while designing mockups.
- Your basics on typography, color-theory and related design elements must be clear.
- Knowledge about font-libraries such as cufon would be added advantage.
After completion of assignment, fill the application form and submit your test assignments along with updated resume. Based on quality of work and skills, you would be called for further rounds of selection process.
Link: Assignment, Apply Online