We place the utmost importance on client satisfaction, and we’re looking for someone who shares our commitment to the same.
- Support the Project Manager by taking lead on running the on-floor (internal) activities
- Maintain project documentation, such as plans and meeting notes (internal & client facing)
- Assist with Project planning to breakdown the scope of work (SoW) items
- Assign tasks via sprint planning, ensuring timely delivery and managing resourcing requirements
- Identify & track project’s risks and opportunities
- Coordinate collaboration between all stakeholder through different mediums (virtual/documents)
- Generate & review time reports for budget tracking
- Communicate the project’s progress to team members and other stakeholders
- Contribute towards improving internal processes and open-source
- Proficient using Google Workspace (G Suite) products
- Good English communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- Prior experience assisting a Project Leader/Manager in the Software industry
- Basic knowledge about WordPress and the open-source ecosystem
- Good at multitasking & should have a solution based approach
- Knowledge about Project Management Tools (JIRA, GitHub, Asana, Trello, etc)
- Self-management skills to operate dependably in a Fully Remote working culture
Good to Have
- WordPress VIP platform project management experience.
- Some understanding of WordPress code.
- Experience with delivering presentations, addressing questions, and gathering feedback.
- Re-platforming, project discovery, and project execution experience.
Join our fully distributed team to solve interesting challenges for household brands across the globe 🌐