Note: This position is fully remote within India.
This position is for a self-motivated, highly goal-oriented individual.
If you are someone who keeps their mind on the tasks at hand and is committed to getting results then rtCamp will be the perfect place for you.
We place the utmost importance on client satisfaction, and we’re looking for someone who shares our commitment to the same.
- Support the Project Manager by taking lead on running the on-floor (internal) activities
- Maintain project documentation, such as plans and meeting notes (internal & client facing)
- Assist with Project planning to breakdown the scope of work (SoW) items
- Assign tasks via sprint planning, ensuring timely delivery and managing resourcing requirements
- Identify & track project’s risks and opportunities
- Coordinate collaboration between all stakeholder through different mediums (virtual/documents)
- Generate & review time reports for budget tracking
- Communicate the project’s progress to team members and other stakeholders
- Contribute towards improving internal processes and open-source
- Proficient using Google Workspace (G Suite) products
- Good English communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- Prior experience assisting a Project Leader/Manager in the Software industry
- Basic knowledge about WordPress and the open-source ecosystem
- Good at multitasking & should have a solution based approach
- Knowledge about Project Management Tools (JIRA, GitHub, Asana, Trello, etc)
- Self-management skills to operate dependably in a Fully Remote working culture
Good to Have
- WordPress VIP platform project management experience.
- Some understanding of WordPress code.
- Experience with delivering presentations, addressing questions, and gathering feedback.
- Re-platforming, project discovery, and project execution experience.
Join our fully distributed team to solve interesting challenges for household brands across the globe 🌐