As a Python developer, you will be responsible for building products (mostly SaaS) and internal business tools (web-based).
As everything we do at rtCamp has a connection with WordPress, any familiarity with WordPress will be a big plus.
- Develop and manage products built with Python frameworks. e.g., Frappe, Django, Flask, FastAPI.
- Developing and maintaining documentation, including user manuals, technical guides, and release notes.
- Evaluate different Python libraries and modules to be used across all Python projects.
- Participating in code reviews and ensuring adherence to coding standards and best practices.
- Staying up-to-date with new features and functionalities of Frappe, Django and related technologies. Also, actively contributing back to these open-source projects.
- Proficiency in the Python programming language
- Understanding of software development best practices, such as version control using Git and code testing
- The ability to work with APIs and the ability to integrate with other systems.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
Good to Have
- Familiarity with a Python-based web development framework
- Familiarity with front-end technologies such as Vue.js and ReactJS
- Knowledge of the Linux operating system and command-line interface
- Familiarity with machine learning and data analytics concepts
"*" indicates required fields