Note: This position is fully remote within India.
We believe that structured QA is an essential part of delivering high-quality solutions to our enterprise clients. If you’re someone who is excited about working with premium tools for testing, this opportunity is for you!
You will work as part of a fully distributed team to deliver secure and scalable WordPress solutions for Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, and publicly listed companies all over the world 🌐
- Manual Testing and automated testing on WordPress Site
- Project documentation
- Manage project tasks, timelines, and communication
- Develop and maintain test automation script
- Any test management tool like Bugzilla, Test Rail, etc
- HTML, CSS
- Firebug for Mozilla Firefox / Chrome Dev tool for Chrome browser
- UI Testing
- Responsive Testing
- Functional Testing
- Selenium with any language
Good to Have
Some experience with:
- WordPress as a CMS
- Behat – PHP Testing Framework
- Writing CI scripts
- WP-CLI commands
- Any continuous integration tool like Travis CI, Circle CI, etc
If you’re someone who is excited about working with premium tools for testing, this opportunity is for you!
Join our fully distributed team to solve interesting challenges for household brands across the globe 🌐