We are looking for a Recruitment Specialist with the capabilities and passion to grow rtCamp’s team force. You will primarily be responsible for targeted hiring across the globe.
- Develop hiring plans to fulfill the workforce planning. This will include optimized sourcing, job posting, job board procurement, recruitment planning, etc.
- Utilize various platforms (e.g. GitHub, LinkedIn, StackOverflow, etc.) to identify and source candidates while implementing new sourcing methods.
- Prepare and present recruitment reports, and provide insights on how to refine and improve (e.g. source of hires, time to hire, etc.).
- Conduct initial Interviews for candidates for a wide range of roles (junior, senior, and executive).
- Deliver the highest quality candidate experience right from our first communication.
- Work with stakeholders to improve current and design new recruiting procedures and practices, and identify pain points.
- At least 2 years of experience with end-to-end recruiting and sourcing for IT and Non-IT roles (e.g. Engineering, Project Management, Sales, Marketing, etc.).
- Understanding of the usage of social media, recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, and job boards.
- A data-driven approach to Recruitment with the ability to prepare detailed reports highlighting relevant Recruitment metrics.
Good to Have
- Remote work experience.
- Basic awareness of the following technologies: PHP, WordPress, HTML, CSS, JS