We are moving to Frappe/ERPNext to support the rapid growth of our business. You will be working on rtCamp’s own project initially.
Once we solve our requirements, we have plans to offer Frappe/ERPNext based solutions to our clients.
Note: This is a full-time in-office opportunity. The annual pay ranges from ₹18,00,000 – ₹24,00,000 per annum.
- Communicate with different stakeholders to translate business processes and requirements into to Frappe constructs such as DocTypes.
- Develop and maintain apps based on Frappe framework, such as ERPNext, Frappe HR, Frappe Desk, Frappe LMS and others.
- Ability to work with Vue.js and Frappe-UI to work on the front-end.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest Frappe/ERPNext technologies and features.
- Help other engineers improve with Frappe/ERPNext skills with code review and guidance.
- Experience on building and consuming APIs.
- Decent knowledge of MariaDB/MySQL and ability to create E-R diagrams.
- Comfortable with version control (git).
Good to Have
- Active contributor to Frappe open-source projects and community.
- Working knowledge of ERPNext.
- Experience with deployment pipelines and hosting Frappe based websites.
"*" indicates required fields