- Assist in the end-to-end recruitment process.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and policies.
- Conduct the performance management and appraisal processes.
- Maintain employee documents, data, and records.
- Handle rtCamper’s grievances with an empathetic approach.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law and implement them wherever applicable.
- Document all processes in the handbook and keep it updated.
- Drive and promote rtCamp’s culture within the organization.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, exit formalities, and investigations.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in the HR field.
- Excellent communication (English) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Ability to work autonomously, with a high level of attention to detail and the ability to constantly be context-switching.
- Working knowledge of MS Office/Google Suite.
Good to Have
- Knowledge of varied HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development, compliances, etc.)
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
- Experience working on any ATS (we use Recruitee) in the past.
- Experience using WordPress or any other CMS.
"*" indicates required fields