In this role, you’ll use your technical understanding of WordPress to bring value to some of the largest multinational corporations, government agencies, and public listed companies in the world.
- Project initiation: Run information through a checklist to flag anything missing early on, conduct project initiation meetings, design work breakdowns, timelines, demo schedules, and meeting frequency, and identify the most important KPIs.
- Project Execution: There are many processes common across all our projects, but some are set by the client. You need to ensure that project execution remains smooth, accounting for differences, without compromising on KPIs.
- Proactive Follow-up: With our clients, their vendors, and our team to resolve any blockers for the project. Help the team to get the required resources.
- Team & Time Management: Manage the team’s workload based on priority, verify the timesheet, convey the feedback timely, growth planning of your POD team members. Handle 4 to 6 active client projects day to day along with client meetings, progress updates, demos.
- Update Internal documents and process regularly
- Write minutes of meetings, internal notes for projects and internal meeting
- WordPress technical understanding to deliver projects successfully. We do not expect you to run to a developer or technical analyst for simple client questions. You are expected to handle most user-level support yourself.
- Understanding of publishing, e-commerce, or enterprise CMS industries. Most of our clients belong to these industries, and we expect our project manager to have some domain understanding to avoid over-dependence on other team members.
- Experience in managing remote teams. Our workforce and clients are remote and distributed across the globe. This is also a reason why project management at rtCamp demands some technical WordPress knowledge and business domain understanding.
- Set clear expectation with internal and external team, and getting things done on time.
- Well aware of client business goals and objectives. Identify strategic opportunities to engage with client team and stakeholders to collaborate building strong, long-term client relationships.
- Scrum, Agile process understanding.
- Knowledge of project management tools (e.g., JIRA, Trello, GitHub, and other PMS tools)
Good to Have
- In-depth WordPress engineering experience with high-quality outcomes.
- WordPress VIP-Go platform project management experience.
- Some understanding of WordPress code.
- Experience with delivering presentations, addressing questions, and gathering feedback.
- Re-platforming, project discovery, and project execution experience.
- Familiarity with Google Apps suite.
"*" indicates required fields