Though familiarity with WordPress is a core requirement, you will not be expected to code in PHP from day to day. As a rule of thumb, if you can build a custom Gutenberg block, you are qualified to apply for this position 🚀
- Developing a well structured front end application using React.js and CSS. CSS is a must.
- Create reusable React Components for internal use and public distribution. (We love sharing our code #foss.)
- Writing optimized code for best performance on web and mobile devices.
- Working with the backend team to finalize REST API endpoints or GraphQL schema.
- Familiarity with common React workflows such as Redux.
- Understanding of Isomorphic applications and SSR.
- Knowledge of user authentication techniques such as JSON Web Tokens.
- Knowledge of React frameworks such as Gatsby and NextJS.
- Should have experience with front-end development tools like Webpack, Babel, and NPM.
- Experience in building blocks for the WordPress’ Gutenberg block editor.
Good to Have
- Some knowledge of PHP
- Some experience using WordPress as a backend.
- Experience working with GraphQL
- Remote ready! Our clients and team are both remote.
Join our fully distributed team to solve interesting challenges for household brands across the globe 🌐