This role will require you to solve complex engineering challenges for large enterprises across the globe using WordPress.
- Deliver secure, scalable, and easy to maintain WordPress solutions using engineering best practices and relevant coding standards.
- Write test cases for all the code you develop.
- Write and maintain technical project documentation including inline code commenting, Git repo readme, and clear commit messages.
- Respect timelines and communicate progress proactively. We are a remote team, so proactive communication is very important.
- Help other engineers on the team through architectural reviews, code reviews, and other peer reviews.
- In-depth WordPress engineering experience with high-quality outcomes.
- Good understanding of computer science fundamentals.
- Comfortable with git-based development and deployment workflow.
Good to Have
Some experience with the following:
- WordPress VIP platform
- Gutenberg block development
- WordPress REST API/GraphQL
Join our fully distributed team to solve interesting challenges for household brands across the globe ?