Let’s work together to solve interesting engineering challenges for large enterprises across the globe using WordPress. As a remote & distributed company, all our deployments are cloud-based so you don’t need to manage any physical hardware. All your work will be cloud-based web-hosting related. If you’re a programmer who loves tinkering with server infrastructure and have a passion for dev ops then you will love this opportunity.
- Managing hosting infrastructure for very large WordPress sites
- Debugging performance issues for WordPress sites
- Comfortable with PHP programming as all sites hosted by us use our open-source project EasyEngine
- Develop new features for the EasyEngine project
- Automating day-to-day repetitive tasks for accuracy and efficiency
- Linux systems (preferably Ubuntu or Debian-based OS)
- Containerization (Docker)
- Command-line Programming using Shell scripting and PHP
- MySQL optimization
- Git and Github based workflow
Good to Have
Some experience with:
- Any cloud computing platforms e.g. AWS, Google Cloud, Azure
- Iptables, networking, and server security hardening
- Monitoring tools such as New Relic, Logstash, Monit, etc.
Are you a programmer who loves tinkering with server infrastructure and who understands the ops side better? You’re gonna love this opportunity.
Join our fully distributed team to solve interesting challenges for household brands across the globe 🌐
"*" indicates required fields