As a technical content writer, you will be a key contributor to the content published on our site, including blogs, landing pages, monthly roundup, newsletters, case studies, product releases, etc.
Since rtCamp is an engineering-focused agency, we would prefer you are technically well versed with the web, and preferably WordPress.
- Working with our project delivery and sales teams to deeply understand our business, capture success stories and turn them into engaging press releases/blog posts and case studies.
- Work closely with the marketing team and quickly churn out blogs, case studies and landing pages to meet business goals.
- Shipping a monthly newsletter that captures rtCamp’s work along with news and insights from the WordPress and larger tech ecosystem.
- Analyzing the performance of different pieces of content and tweaking our strategy to improve conversion.
- Ensure that a delicate balance is maintained between human experience and search engine optimization during content creation.
- A blog of your own or a published body of client facing content related to tech.
- Ability to ask the right questions to our tech team, understand the solutions implemented and convey the business benefits delivered to our clients.
- Ability to consistently create short, medium, and long-form content without major grammatical or punctuation errors. We won’t judge you if you, like us, bow to our robot overlords and use tools like Grammarly/ChatGPT.
- Ability to conduct research and bring out incisive insights relevant to a particular client segment or industry.
Good to Have
- Understanding/previous experience of the enterprise WordPress ecosystem – what kind of businesses run on WordPress, what the clients require, key players, etc.
- Familiarity with web publishing in general and different ways people/companies earn a livelihood on the web.
- Having worked with a WordPress agency in Sales, PM or Marketing roles.
- Having written landing pages for marketing(with samples) will be a plus.
"*" indicates required fields