If you’re someone who loves to create aesthetic, appealing, and functional web designs, this is the role for you!
- Create web design, wireframes, mockups, brand guidelines and related elements as per requirement.
- Work with the developer teams to ensure that they translate your vision into a functional website/web-app.
- Communicate with clients throughout the project lifecycle, leading design strategy part.
- A strong sense of typography, minimalism, and design aesthetics.
- Good experience designing for the modern web.
- Working proficiency with the Adobe creative suite, Sketch, Figma and the latest design tools.
- Good communication skills in English.
Good to Have
- Basic HTML & CSS knowledge. You are not required to code but you may need to understand how a web page is coded, which helps you work better.
- Familiarity with WordPress and it’s the theme system.
- Writing habits so that you can publish your research and experiments in design on rtCamp’s blog or your personal blog.