Web Designer (UI/UX)
We are looking for web designers with a creative & artistic drive who can provide fresh perspectives and ideas.
If you’re someone who loves to create aesthetic, appealing, and functional web designs, this is the role for you!
- Create web design, wireframes, mockups, brand guidelines and related elements as per requirement.
- Work with the developer teams to ensure that they translate your vision into a functional website/web-app.
- Communicate with clients throughout the project lifecycle, leading design strategy part.
- A strong sense of typography, minimalism, and design aesthetics.
- Good experience designing for the modern web.
- Working proficiency with the Adobe creative suite, Sketch, Figma and the latest design tools.
- Good communication skills in English.
Good to Have
- Basic HTML & CSS knowledge. You are not required to code but you may need to understand how a web page is coded, which helps you work better.
- Familiarity with WordPress and it’s the theme system.
- Writing habits so that you can publish your research and experiments in design on rtCamp’s blog or your personal blog.
Join our fully distributed team to solve interesting challenges for household brands across the globe 🌐