Role & Responsibilities
- Working on WordPress themes and plugin development project.
- Work includes coding, handling support-requests, php unit testing and project documentation.
- (optional) Attending and speaking at different WordCamps, PHP meetups and other tech community events.
- Ability to solve problems logically, not by trial and error.
- It will be an added advantage if you have working knowledge of cURL library in PHP, web service APIs, parsed XML or RSS/ATOM feeds in PHP etc.
That’s All! rtCamp does not require any certification, academic degree or prior experience.
Just prove your skills through one of programming assignment. If you crack the assignment, you are in!
- Assignment Phase: Complete one of programming assignment. Using github is must during assignment process.
- Application Phase: Apply online using this form. The form has field to collect your assignment (github repo) URL and other details about you.
- Code Review Phase: We will review your assignment and give you feedback using Github issue tracker. Once you process feedback, we will review your code/assignment again. There may be couple of rounds in this phase.
- Interview Round: If you pass code review phase, we will schedule in-office interview or a video interview with you. We will ask some technical and some non-technical questions.
- Offer: If you pass interview round, we will make you an offer to be part of rtFamily!