- Ability to solve problems logically, not by trial and error.
- It will be an added advantage if you have working knowledge of cURL library in PHP, web service APIs, parsed XML or RSS/ATOM feeds in PHP etc.
Please note that rtCamp does not go by work experience or academic excellence. For every job opening, we give you assignments where we assess your skills for real.
How to Apply
- Complete any one assignment from this list.
- Use git for version control and GitHub for source code hosting. It will be a plus if you use WordPress coding standards and PHPUnit test cases.
- Once your assignment is complete, code is on GitHub and demo is setup, click on Apply Now.
- Fill up all the necessary details in your job application form.
- If your application form is correct, you will get feedback regarding your assignment (via Email, Github issue tracker).
- Once feedback and code review rounds are over, there will be one or more telephonic rounds.
- If telephonic rounds go well, you will be invited to join rtCamp!