Enjoy the following features on top of rtMedia’s free edition.
A note about pricing
Right now, the price of rtMedia-PRO stays stabilized at $99. This price will hold right up to rtMedia-PRO v1.9.
The final major release rtMedia-PRO v2.0, which is scheduled during December, will be priced at $149.
You might want to hurry until the discount lasts!
What about future upgrades?
Your discounted price will stay same if you upgrade before 1-year completion. Upgrade price will be always 50% of your original purchase price.
Also, upgrades are optional. You can always use your copy of code.
Below are features we plan to add in weekly and monthly releases in the run-up to the final release of rtMedia-PRO. The list is not in order of planned roll-outs.
- Searching, sorting, and tags for galleries
- List View UI, with actions for thumbnails
- Upload Limits – Part 2, for the number of files/media types to upload
- Video Annotations
- Creating albums from filesystem
- Media Importers for Facebook, Picasa and more
- Social Media Icons for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and others
Please follow these simple steps to install rtMedia-PRO plugin.
- Once you complete the purchase, you’ll get download link for rtMedia-PRO.
- Go to
Plugins > Add New > Upload. Please select the
rt-media-pro.zipfile from your computer and click upload.
- Activate it through the ‘Plugins’ section.
- Now you should be able to see ‘Media’ tab on your BuddyPress site.
- Click on this tab to upload multimedia.
- Is rtMedia-PRO a replacement for rtMedia open-source?
- I want some X feature only. Can I purchase it for less price?
- But won’t extra features degrade performance?
- Does rtMedia-PRO have external dependency?
- What is git.rtcamp.com?
Q. Is rtMedia-PRO a replacement for rtMedia open-source?
No. rtMedia-PRO is addon built on the top of rtMedia. So in order to use rtMedia-PRO, you must have rtMedia-free installed.
Q. I want some X feature only. Can I purchase it for less price?
Sorry. The short answer is No.
Long answer – just think, for all the features you need, isn’t rtMedia-PRO worth it? When we started, we decided to create separate addons for each feature. But we soon realized every product has some non-development cost e.g. support, writing this FAQ, marketing, packaging, upgrade, maintenance, etc. For this reason, for the smallest feature, we requested $49.
If you look at number of features rtMedia-PRO provides in a single bundle, you will notice that paying for many single features individually would have cost you more!
Q. But won’t extra features degrade performance?
Most likely, a feature won’t ask for resources unless you are using it. If you notice any performance impact, may be in your server logs, just contact us. If it’s anything wrong with rtMedia-PRO, we will rectify it immediately.
Q. Does rtMedia-PRO have external dependency?
No. If you are using rtMedia free version, your system is already capable of running rtMedia-PRO.
Q. What is git.rtcamp.com?
You can think of Github for premium projects, only with more features than GitHub!