Decoupled Architecture with WordPress
Deliver content at scale with decoupled web architecture. We offer a comprehensive suite of decoupled development solutions with WordPress.
Why Decoupled Architecture?
- To serve content from a unified origin across different platforms like web, mobile applications, IoT, and smart devices.
- Enabling portability of frontend with separate presentation and content layers, that are not tied to the CMS.
- Data aggregation from discrete sources for presentation to users without routing through CMS.
- Content delivery through static websites at scale. Dynamic content is converted into static pages for presentation.
- Upgradable future-proof infrastructure with the possibility of incorporating new technologies.
From day one, rtCamp impressed us with their extreme attention to detail and project management. They implemented our designs beautifully and launched the new domain – including a full migration from .com to .org within the forecasted timeline.
How Decoupled Architecture can help?
- Use of suitable frontend frameworks for optimal web experience and going beyond the limitations of CMS.
- Maintain separate codebases for frontend and backend, with their own development cycles and optimization.
- Medium-agnostic presentation of content, eliminating the need for duplicated editorial workflow.
- A single backend can serve different publishing channels like web pages and mobile apps.
- Web technology stack becomes flexible with limitless options for integration.
- Unified experience with seamless exchange of data between different services and custom plugins.
- Rendering on-demand information for presentation, without unnecessary data exchange.
- Optimized with suitable frameworks to serve dynamic or static web content blazing fast.
- Better defense against cyber threats with enterprise-grade WordPress security.
- Minimized attack surface as data can only be accessed via APIs with tightly controlled access.
- Decoupled architecture can scale quickly and fulfill changing requirements.
- Cloud services and caching can be leveraged for serving content on a large scale.
Why get rtCamp involved?
- With over 13 years of experience, we at rtCamp know WordPress architecture inside-out.
- Implementing stringent security with industry best practices.
- Our development approach enables third-party integrations that best fit your requirements.
- Engineering expertise for both dynamic and static web applications.
- We analyze and recommend the best-fitting web technology stack for WordPress, based on your business goals.
What do we bring to the table?
We provide comprehensive solutions for the entire web stack. We make sure that you have a high-performance and scalable web application – that serves you in the long run. We integrate diverse technologies that intersect your technological and business needs.
We bring experience and expertise with WordPress and open-source frontend technologies, enabling timely project delivery. We have a fully distributed workforce of skilled engineers for both backend and frontend software development.
Our process includes the whole gamut of decoupled/headless architecture. We implement pixel-perfect design, optimize search engine performance, caching mechanisms, and integrate with different services using APIs.
Training & Documentation
We provide extensive training sessions for all relevant stakeholders. Our recorded training videos and documentation ensure ready-made reference, with every new feature documented.
Decoupled projects executed by us
Let’s Talk About Your Project
Call us at (718) 223-5455 or contact us through the form below:
"*" indicates required fields