1. General Terms
- The decision to use services of rtCamp is yours and rtCamp shall not be liable for it.
- Client may not use the Services and may not accept the terms if:
- Client is not of legal age to form a binding contract with rtCamp, or
- Client is a person barred from receiving the Services under Indian laws or other countries including the country in which client is resident or from which client uses the Services
Design and Development
- rtCamp will not work on third party theme templates. Design and development is done only from scratch.
- Support will be provided only through free support forum.
- rtCamp will implement all recommended SEO Practices in development stage. However, rtCamp will not assure search engine juice up and will not provide SEO consultancy as it is depend upon Google Inc.
- Migration of content can’t be assured if it is dependent on third party service providers.
- rtCamp will not be responsible if any problem arise due to hosting environment during migration.
- The support will not be applicable if the codes are tampered/edited by any third party.
- Post migration, search engine rankings cannot be assured as it is dependent on Google Inc. policies.
- Blogger to WordPress migration is dependent on data provided by blogger.com server in its XML file. Draft posts will not be migrated as it depends on Blogger XML file.
Domain and hosting
- The website/blog must not contain adult, gambling or any other type of explicit content.
- The content of website/blog must not be machine generated or spam
- We reserve the rights to terminate any service without notice, that does not adhere to the terms.
3. Changes to Services
- rtCamp reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service for any reason, with or without notice.
4. Changes to the TOS
- rtCamp reserves the right to revise its policies at any time without notice.