Today we are releasing rtMedia V 3.8.15 and also some updates to a few our premium addons. In these releases we have added some hooks, bug fixes and minified version of JS & CSS files.
In version 3.8.15, two hooks has been added along with some CSS fixes. You can download or auto update from WordPress dashboard under plugin section.
- Gallery action messages CSS changed.
- Media upload link CSS updated.
- Fixed comment reply which was open by default with popup for few themes.
New Filters and Action
rtMedia URL Preview Addon
- In this update we have added minified version of JS and CSS files along with expanded CSS style file which will be helpful to developer for understanding the CSS code.
- Bug fixes: Close button to remove preview content and fixed dependency if option is not enable for activity upload.
rtMedia Photo Tagging Addon
In rtMedia Photo Tagging 2.3, we have added some awesome features which our users have been waiting for:
- Displaying list of tagged users on photo along with link of user profile page.
- Media author and tagged person can remove themselves from tagged photo.
- Added new filter – rtmedia_can_user_tag_photo. Use this filter to allow or disallow other users to tag on photo.
- Fixed CSS issue for long username which was breaking the tagged box. Fixed user profile photo uploaded via BuddyPress profile picture was bigger in size during tag.
rtMedia 5 Star Rating Addon
In version1.1.5 we released:
- Minified JS and CSS files we added minified version of JS and CSS files along with expanded CSS style file which will be helpful to developer to understand CSS code.
- Bug fixes: Average rating was not displaying for non logged in users.
rtMedia Upload Terms Addon
Version 1.2 provided:
- Minified JS and CSS files along with expanded CSS style file which will be helpful to developer to understand CSS code.
- Bug Fixes: Validate page URL in admin setting.
These addons can be downloaded from my-account section. If you have already purchased these addons and the license key is activated on your site, you may have received update notification right inside your WordPress dashboard.
Feel free to use our support if you have any questions and feedback. We will be happy to assist you further.