We can see some students are worried about deadlines for campus recruitment because we have mentioned in multiple places about July (2021) and January (2022) batches. These months usually align well with the semester system in different academic departments.
We recently learned that the COVID crisis has affected the exam calendar and some students are finding it difficult to meet the July 2021 deadline. So this year, we are adding a new batch that will start in October 2021.
So now our batches line up as the following:
- July 2021
- October 2021
- January 2022
If you cannot make the deadline for a particular batch, you will automatically be eligible for the next batch and so on. The choice for the batch would entirely be up to your discretion.
So far, we have hired 12 students – 10 students chose July 2021 batch and 2 students chose January 2022 batch. The point is you get to chose the batch.
About July 2021 batch
- The batch is slated to start on July 1, 2021.
- We still have interviews ongoing for the July batch. The last round of technical interviews will happen on June 29, 2021.
- Any technical interview invites we will be sending for the July batch will be sent by June 25.
- So if you still want to join the July 2021 batch, try to finish the quiz and assignment before June 25, 2021.
- If you need more time, you will be automatically considered for future batches such as October 2021 and January 2022. No worries!
You are dealing with a global pandemic and with so much uncertainty that has come with it, the least we can do is to assure you that your opportunity will not lapse because of a date on a calendar! 🙌
Still, have questions? Email us at [email protected] with your queries.