This July, our QA team added support for Sitemap.XML feature to our existing Visual Automation Framework. This new feature allows faster website testing with multiple URLs, ensuring pixel-perfect visual testing. Over the years, our investments in Quality Assurance services have helped us make the value proposition even better for our clients.
Our recent blog was about unlocking growth for digital publishers with our WordPress migration services. We focused on key areas of improvement for growing publishers, dealing with the pressures of surging traffic and performance related challenges.
WordPress News Snippets
- Vox Media dropped its proprietary CMS called Chorus, and moved to WordPress VIP. This being popular news in the WordPress ecosystem, Matt Mullenweg shared his thoughts on open-source projects. We resonated with the part where he said, “On a long enough timeline, the survival rate of proprietary software drops to zero.”
- NASA’s latest website built on WordPress, and hosted on WordPress VIP, is now available for beta preview. With FedRAMP authorization, the decision to move to WordPress VIP should become easier for businesses that need to deal with the US Government.
- In a series of blog posts, Matías Ventura, the lead architect of Gutenberg, presented the phase 3 plans for the project. These plans encompass Real-Time Collaboration, Workflows, Revisions, Media Library, Block Library, and Admin Design.
- WordPress.com announced a great deal for Google Domains customers, providing them with the opportunity to transfer their domains to WordPress.com at no cost. The offer covers expenses for domain transfers and includes an extra year of domain registration with no charges.
From Around the Web
- Based on the IDC Tracker report, worldwide cloud revenue experienced remarkable growth of 22.9% in 2022, reaching an all-time high of nearly USD 550 billion. Notably, a significant portion of this revenue, approximately USD 92.6billion, was attributed to PaaS applications. The report further revealed that enterprises are proactively investing in cloud services, with a particular focus on leveraging the potential of artificial intelligence capabilities.
- Google Analytics 4 added new e-commerce dimensions and metrics to its custom report builder and explorations, providing insights on items, promotions, shopping behavior, and revenue. With these enhancements, understanding e-commerce stats should become easier.
- Sign-ups for WordCamp US Contributor Day, scheduled on 24 August, are now open for registration.
- WordCamp Asia 2024 is now accepting speaker applications. The event will be held on March 7-9, 2024 in Taipei, Taiwan.
Blogs by rtCampers
Popular on our #watercooler Slack channel.