We are back with a new edition of our monthly newsletter. This March, our round table of happy campers completed 13 years. We are lucky to have great clients and loads of work with our team growing past the 100 mark.
Our CEO Rahul Bansal wrote about our 13 years and reflected on how we have evolved over the years into a confident, forward-looking, and growth-oriented team. Many rtCampers met each other in person across different cities.
If you know someone who could be a great fit for our team, send them along our way we are hiring across several roles. We have added two new roles — Technical Writer and Digital Marketing Executive for our growth.
- rtCamper Imran Sayed spoke using Decoupled E-Commerce With React And GraphQL at the WordFest Live 2022 event by Big Orange Heart. You can read more about this project as a case study here.
- WordPress VIP hosted a security best practices webinar and covered some of those points in a blog post. If you need guidance on WordPress security practices covered in that webinar, as a WordPress VIP Gold partner we can certainly help you. Contact us to start a conversation.
- 1Password announced new features to make it easier to manage SSH keys and Git. Our engineering team gives a thumbs up to it as we internally rely heavily on 1Password, Git and SSH for secure development and deployment practices.
News from Around the Web
- Newfold Digital acquired YITH, a WooCommerce plugin shop that has several popular plugins that power e-commerce stores. Newfold Digital (formerly EIG) also has acquired Yoast – arguably the most popular SEO plugin in WordPress in the past.
- CSS-Tricks has been acquired by Digitial Ocean. CSS-Tricks has had a huge influence to play in the WordPress front-end development system.
Popular on our #watercooler Slack channel.
- Compose with Markdown on Google Docs.
- A chrome extension “I don’t care about cookies” to remove cookie warnings for all websites.
- US Senate voting to make Daylight Savings Time permanent.
That’s all, see you next month!
Links: We’re Hiring! | Talk to us