We are back with our monthly round up for May 2022. rtCamp has several enterprise clients and a lot of our projects involve very large migrations. On such projects we often have to educate our clients on choosing the right plugin especially when there are several plugins available that deliver similar functionality.
And staying with the topic with migration projects, we often come across large projects with multiple websites having different products to create forms. A good workflow usually requires a single plugin for generating forms. Our preferred one is Gravity Forms. We recently released a Ninja to Gravity forms migrations plugin.
Our plugin handles the migration of the core ninja form and provides partial support for migrating the settings for the following Ninja form add-ons. Read more about it on our blog.
If you have any questions or need support for your migration projects, feel free to reach out to us and get a conversation started.
- WordPress 6.0 “Arturo” was released and it was the 25th consecutive release with core contributions from rtCampers. WordPress 6.0 expands the block based editing experience to the full site. rtCamp had 9 folks who contributed to this release.
- WordPress is now 19 years old and a mature platform with millions of users and several thousands of community contributors who celebrated the day across the world online and also at in-person meetups.
- PostStatus, a community for WordPress professionals, did a member spotlight on our CEO Rahul Bansal.
- Apple, Google and Microsoft have committed to expand support for FIDO standards. This will allow a better and more secure web experience and will accelerate passwordless sign-ins.
Popular on our #watercooler Slack channel.
- Markdoc – A tool for creating custom documentation sites
- Imagen: Text to Image Diffusion Models
- PyScript – Run Python code in your HTML
That’s all, see you next month!