Its two week since we have started the rtPanel Developer program. Our drive to build a community of WordPress developers and our efforts to spread and promote WordPress is getting a good response. Many freelance developers, startups (beginners) and companies have joined the program.
While interacting with different WordPress teams we found that there are some generic questions asked by all of them. This post is an effort to answer those questions and to make the initial ice-breaking with us easier.
Following are the common questions asked by users:
1. We have worked with PHP, Joomla, Drupal and MySql etc. Can we join the WordPress league?
Ans: Yes! You are most welcome as long as you have passion to learn WordPress and confidence to deliver quality.
2. What is the first step to register for developers program?
Ans: Fill this Registration Form, team rtPanel will contact you shortly.
3. When can I get the paid assignments?
Ans: To begin with, we will give you a ‘Test Project’ to evaluate the quality of work. Based on your test project, you will get the paid projects of relative complexity. Click Here to know more about the test projects.
4. I have registered for the developers program but I have not received a test project yet?
Ans: ‘A man who is a master of patience is master of everything else’. Please keep patience. The process of shortlisting quality providers and finding the best match assignment takes time.
5. rtPanel is a new framework, what if we face difficulties? What standards do we need to follow?
Ans: We will connect you with our senior rtPanel developers team. You will get free technical support, while working on projects, if you face any technical issues, your query will be answered by support team in least possible time.
6. I have a larger team of WordPress developers? How many paid projects can I expect in a month?
Ans: We have ample number of projects available and based on your speed and quality of work, you can get multiple projects simultaneously.
7. How much will I be paid?
Ans: Sounds like a wrong question, isn’t it? 🙂
The commercials will depend on the complexity of project and functional requirements.
8. What are the payment terms and payment modes?
Ans: Lets discuss it over PM based on projects provided.
9. My Questions are not answered yet, I have some more doubts.