Managed WordPress Services
One-stop solution that allows you to sit back and focus on your business goals, while we keep everything running smoothly on the WordPress end.
Trusted by some of the biggest brands in the world
What We Offer
- Mapping your business needs with the tech stack
- Create technical specifications for features and custom-built functionality
- Discussion and research for WordPress web applications
- Marketing automation setup & integration with tools
- Analytics tools setup for performance-tracking marketing campaigns
- System design and implementation plan, roadmap, timeline, and effort estimation
- If you have products or services, our technical consultant will collaboratively brainstorm ideas to grow and evolve your business
- Converting your business ideas into a custom web solution
- Identify the root cause of an issue and provide relevant solutions
- WordPress theme templating and website user experience changes
- Build new features and tweak the existing ones to the current stack
- Ongoing website maintenance and updating WordPress core, plugins, and themes with regular security patches
- SEO Fixes
- Staging site set-up for internal demo
- Integration and development of endpoint API of the website
- Creating a new website (microsite) within an existing WordPress Multisite Network
Support & Training
- Assisting with updates during the website landing page layout creation
- Training new team members on the WordPress interface and features
- Documentation, such as user manuals and video screencasts
- Supporting the editorial team with the entire workflow of content publishing
- Assisting in-house technical team with the codebase, feature development, and future updates
- Our team can work directly with your existing team members and vendors to facilitate our technical and non-technical support.
- Conducting code reviews and ongoing security & performance audits
- Feedback on WordPress coding, WPVIP-Go platform standards, and best practices
- Code and website optimization for better performance, Core Web Vital & PageSpeed
- Improving cache mechanisms, and optimizing Database Queries
- Monitoring the error logs and zeroing in on the root cause of issues
- Providing the entire audit reports to the client team or/and vendors
Why get rtCamp involved?
Experts with WordPress
- Experience in managing enterprise clients, and vendors for WordPress decoupling and migration projects.
- Over 100+ experts including Technical Consultants, Business Analysts, Engineers, Managers, Designers, and Quality Analysts.
- Our Engineering and QA team has contributed to the WordPress core for 26 consecutive releases.
- Our team is available in multiple time zones and has experience working remotely
- WordPress VIP Agency Partner
rtCamp has helped our organization in so many ways! Their incredible wealth of knowledge and experience around the WordPress platform has brought peace-of-mind to our teams and leadership. Not only have they built us sustainable enterprise-class WordPress sites, but they have also helped streamline our go-to-market process with the solutions they have helped us architect.
Our Growth Managers and Project Managers work to build open, and proactive communication across the teams to make the process smooth for you all the way.
- Gets the right team members for your project
- Ensures to keep in touch with your stakeholders to discuss business plans and growth opportunities
- Helps manage the commercial discussions with your team
- Shares a quarterly and annual achievable plan that you can showcase to your leadership
- The PM will ensure the execution of the tasks and deliverables within the decided timeline.
- Connects all the team members, stakeholders, and third-party vendors of the project for a seamless execution workflow
- Proactively shares regular updates about the task progress and weekly consumption of hours
Our Recent Work
Frequently Asked Questions
Let’s Talk About Your Project
"*" indicates required fields