Web Developer Hiring Program
In this program, we hire aspiring web professionals and train them in enterprise-grade WordPress development to help some of the biggest brands reach millions of people daily. Previously known as the Express Campus, this program covers a broader scope allowing early graduates and web professionals to participate.
Every year, we have multiple intakes where a select few professionals undertake our WordPress developer training.
This training program is carefully designed by rtCamp to focus on the overall development of individuals using various cutting-edge technologies to meet industry demands.
Connected with 50,000+ students
Trained 80+ WordPress Engineers
Perks & Benefits
- All trainees get paid ₹50,000/month during the training period. The training spans over a period of 6 months and can also be completed sooner based on performance.
- You will be offered a salary ranging between ₹1,00,000 to ₹1,50,000/month on successful completion of your training.
- You can Work From Home! This is a full-time remote position.
- You will receive the latest MacBook on joining along with rtCamp merch.
- No employment bonds, non-compete clause, or penalties if we part ways.
Work from anywhere
Your career will start as a Web Engineer (Trainee) and progress to be WordPress Engineer → Senior WordPress Engineer. Usually, this takes 3 to 5 years.
After that, as your experience grows, depending on your skills and interest, you can continue to grow further into the engineering side (Lead Engineer → Principal Engineer) or can have exposure to some business side, along with engineering responsibilities. (Engineering Manager → Director of Engineering).
rtCamp is flexible in internal job switching and some people who joined engineers in the past today also work in roles such as Project Manager, Business Analyst, Client Strategist, and also in the marketing team.
It is very important that the work you do with us is exciting enough that you look forward to Mondays!
- Deliver secure, scalable, and easy to maintain WordPress solutions using engineering best practices and relevant coding standards.
- Write test cases for all the code you develop.
- Write and maintain technical project documentation including inline code commenting, Git repo readme, and clear commit messages.
- Respect timelines and communicate progress proactively. We are a remote team, so proactive communication is very important.
- Deep understanding of computer science fundamentals and the internet.
- Security e.g. hashing algorithms & encryption.
- Version control software such as git.
- Architectural concepts such as background job processing.
- Prior education in computer science (CS/IT).
Good to Have
- Knowledge of WordPress plugins and theme development.
- Package managers such as composer.
- Experience with web servers, e.g. Nginx, Apache.
- Unit testing frameworks.
- Some understanding of hardware (CPU, RAM, Motherboard, etc).