About Isha Foundation
Isha Foundation is a non-profit public service organization with over two million volunteers around the globe. From powerful yoga programs for inner transformation to inspiring social projects, Isha has been working to create an inclusive culture that is the basis for global harmony and progress.
Isha’s activities gained worldwide recognition, especially reflected in their Special Consultative status with the UN Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) since 2007.
- Content & Disqus Comments Migration
- Advertisement Integration
- Responsive WordPress Theme
- Multilingual Support
- Ongoing Support
A Project Manager,
The Isha Foundation approached rtCamp with the following requirements:
- Migrate Isha’s blog and all its content including posts and media from one multisite to another: one: www.ishafoundation.org/blog to www.isha.sadhguru.org/blog.
- Create a responsive WordPress theme that would be used on the new site.
- Migrate and properly map the Disqus comment threads on over 2000 articles from the old site to the new one.
- Include multilingual support for all articles in the new blog.
- Integrate DoubleClick For Publishers (DFP) Ads on the new site using dynamic conditional logic.
rtCamp started the project off by developing and deploying a responsive multisite theme that scaled well across desktops, tablets and mobile devices. The content and media from the existing microsites were migrated to this new multisite network. Each of these microsites were dedicated to a particular language– Hindi, Malayalam and Telugu.
Several of the 2000+ blog posts had nested Disqus comment threads. rtCamp used the URL Mapper tool from Disqus to migrate these and maintain their structure.
In order to serve more relevant ads to Isha’s readers, rtCamp implemented custom shortcodes for Google DFP. These shortcodes would be dynamically loaded based on the category and tags associated with each page.
rtCamp developed and implemented a custom responsive theme, completed a full data migration and integrated dynamic ads via Google DFP all within a span of 3 weeks.
Get in touch for your next project
First call’s on us!
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org