Hire world-class WordPress developers the way you manage Amazon AWS instances!
- Recommended for agencies awaiting go-ahead from the client before a project can kick-off.
- A business testing a new idea such as a publisher house exploring a new vertical.
- Developer availability and the deadline is critical once a project starts, till the end.
- Large publishers and agencies who have plenty of work but want to get rid of hiring & training pain.
- WordPress product companies who want to focus on marketing in their initial years.
- The developer availability and the deadlines are mission critical all the time.
- WordPress product companies who want in-house developers to focus on next big feature.
- Publishers trying to clean up technical debt, including non-critical issues, and bug fixes.
- The developer availability is unpredictable so tight deadlines won’t work.
Our Developers Are
WordPress Core Contributors
Our developers have consistently contributed to every WordPress core release in last 4 years.
WordPress.com VIP Ready
Working on WordPress.com VIP coding standard and review process is part of our training and onboarding process.
Available Across Timezones
We manage our teams in such a way that our devs are available in every time zone across, at least 4-hours every day.
We place a lot of emphasis on training our teams to work on distributed Agile projects.
We’ve Worked With the Best
News Technology Services
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this for business or agencies?
Both, in our opinion. This setup is particularly well suited for any company that spends a considerable amount of time looking for and hiring WordPress talent.
What about code quality?
Glad you asked ?
A majority of our developers are WordPress core contributors who have worked on all types of projects. Our internal development guidelines are designed to bring the world-class WordPress.com VIP development standards to all our projects. So the quality is the last thing to worry about here!
Who manages the development team?
That totally depends on you!
Have an in-house technology team? Great! Our developers will fit into your existing team like a hand fits in a glove ? We use all the tools that your team is already comfortable with– Slack, GitLab, Jira and the Google/Microsoft Office suites– so your project managers will simply need to provide direction.
Don’t have a technical team? No problem! We’ll provide you with a project manager alongside a development team. The manager will be your single point of contact so that you can continue doing what you do best ?
Can your developers work with our in-house team?
Yup! Our team can work with your in-house team as well as your other vendor’s team (if any).
Our developers have experience of working on large projects involving multiple teams from multiple vendors, so working with your in-house team is easy!
Can your developer move on-site if required?
In short, yes.
Keeping in mind the cost and overheads involved with relocation, we often encourage our clients to try a remote team. A significant portion of our development team is already remote. Our team is fully comfortable with remote communication & project management.
However, we understand that there are situations where you would prefer relocation to a remote team. No problem! Just let us know if this is the case, and we’ll set it up! ?
Can I interview the developers who will be on my team?
Absolutely! We encourage you to do that.
Once you get in touch with us and let us know your requirements, we will shortlist developers whose skills best match the requirements. You can then interview them 1-on-1.